These are some of the projects that we are currently working on. Please, let us know if you have any questions or comments.
- The Effect of Gestural Corrective Feedback on Spanish VOTs. (Kimi Nakatsukasa, Marta Tecedor, Jared Travis, Josh de la Rosa Prada, and Diego Pascual y Cabo)
- Preposition Stranding in Heritage Speaker Spanish. (Diego Pascual y Cabo, Inmaculada Gómez Soler (University of Memphis), and Grace Mihalyov)
- Impact of genders on the effectiveness of recasts: What can gestures do to minimize gender differences
- Impact of genders on the effectiveness of input-processing activities. (Kimi Nakatsukasa, Silvia Peart (U.S. Navy Academy) and Andrew Farley)
- Gesture and conceptualization of prepositions. (Kimi Nakatsukasa, Gale Stam (National Louis University) and Ben White (Marshall College)
- Does studying music matter? Musical training and foreign language aptitude. (Kimi Nakatsukasa and Peter Martens)